Blackheads are simply buttons that do not have the skin on them. As there is no skin, they are open to the air and the top layer of dirt oxidizes and turns black to blackish. There are many ways to get rid of blackheads. This page provides instructions for a number of different methods that you can try.
Home Remedies are the best way to get rid of blackheads!
Pressing is one of the best way to get rid of blackheads:
1) Warm up your skin. The heating of your skin makes the pores expand, making it easier to remove the blackheads. You can do this by taking a hot shower or apply a warm compress to the affected areas.
2) Take a pinch of skin with one or a few spots close to the middle and press. You try to apply the pressure from underneath the blackhead.
This method works best if the spots are not closely or deeply rooted and if your skin is not easily bruised or damaged by stretching.
1) Acquire simple non-toxic glue. You can use either the type you used for art projects or elementary school.
2) Steam your face over a sink or a bowl or a damp washcloth. This step is optional, but can be very beneficial. Try to get the steam as hot as possible, but make sure it is comfortable for you!
3) Apply glue in troubled areas. Then leave it alone until it is completely dry.
4) Remove the glue. Peel the results on the glue dries.
You can also use an extraction tool or bobby pin to force him to leave. Be careful with these methods, and if you experience severe pain, try something else.
1) Use a gentle scrub to remove cells and expose.
2) Pat your face with a fresh and clean towel.
3) Place some warm compress on your face for 10-15 minutes to soften the blackhead, which make it easier to remove.
4) Pat your face
5) Place a cotton ball on the tip of each finger. This will help you avoid slipping, which could tear the skin and cause damage.
6) Apply a uniform pressure gently on both sides of the black head by pushing downwardly and upwardly around the spot.
Brush and toothpaste
1) Apply a quantity of toothpaste inches on the toothbrush.
2) Wet the toothbrush and wet the affected area.
3) Gently with a toothbrush, scrub the affected area for some time.
- Make sure not to apply too close to the eyes, such as toothpastes methanol vapors can irritate eyes.
- If you have blackheads nose, apply a small amount of toothpaste even more, and keep well away from eyes.
- This method has also been known to work on stains, but is not guaranteed.
- Always sterilize the toothbrush with boiling water after using this method.
4) Repeat daily until the affected areas are clear.
1) Buy a cream containing AHA (alpha hydroxyl acids).
2) Apply a small amount of cream to the affected areas. This will remove dead skin cells and “expose” the blackhead.
3) Repeat every 4 days.
- These products can cause skin irritation, dryness and flaking. Discontinue use if irritation becomes severe.
- AHAs also increase sensitivity to the sun, so be careful if you go out in the sun after using this treatment.
1) Make a lotion of equal parts of lime juice, almond oil and glycerin.
2) Apply your lotion on your face. It will not only cure and it’s the best way to get rid of blackheads but the discoloring spots on the face too.
Heat a small amount of honey applies it on the trouble area and washes it off after 10-15 minutes.
The application of a homemade mask is also a remedy of our grandmothers that is very effective it finish with black dots. To concoct this mask, you just need an egg white that you will mix with flour until a viscous paste. Apply it on your face wait it dry, and then rinse. Note that the green clay mask can also be used but before rinsing, it is better to be removed manually (it’s like the system patches).
1) Rinse your face with warm water to open the pores of the skin.
2) Generously saturate a section of washcloth with almond oil.
3) Place a dab of brush on the oily washcloth.
4) Gently and thoroughly rub the brush on the affected area with an oily rag.
5) Massage your entire face if you want. Adding oil if necessary.
6) Wait about 5 minutes.
7) Rinse your face with warm water and a clean washcloth.
1) Put a hot towel on your face for 10 minutes. Let stand bring black heads to the surface, then wash your face naturally with warm water
2) Close the pores with cold water and apply oil free moisturizer, Then Rub alcohol on the affected area for five minutes.
Lime juice with salt
1) Mix equal proportions of salt and lime juice apply it on the affected area. Leave it alone, while drying and wash it.
Thanks to its anti-infectious and healing, tomatoes can be used as a mask to use for the face. Apply blackheads thin slices of tomato for 20 minutes. After rest, rinse with water using soap sugars (tomato is rich in acid salts, use a soap sugars is necessary to maintain the balance of the skin). If necessary, you can repeat this operation every day.it is the best way to get rid of blackheads as a natural remedy.
Cleansing natural anti blackheads
The use of an infusion of lady’s mantle as cleansing milk would also effectively combat blackheads. For the preparation, there is nothing complicated, you just have to boil 50 grams of this sheet in mineral water for 10 minutes.
Gelatin and milk
1) Take a tablespoon of milk and a tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
2) Mix everything in a cup.
3) Heat the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds.
4) Apply the mixture on the affected area in the form of a strip of pores. Use a makeup brush or even a brush.
5) Let it dry on the affected area. This should take about 10 minutes but can be longer or shorter.
6) Remove the tape. When you pull the tape off, you will also remove blackheads.
1) Wet your face. Make sure that your face is not too wet before applying the mixture, because it will not stick. You can also steam your face, which will contribute to results, but is not absolutely necessary.
2) In a bowl or plate, mix one teaspoon of toothpaste with a half-teaspoon of ordinary table salt.
3) Apply on the affected area of your face.
- If the mixture is too thick or too dry, add a few drops of water for smoother application.
4) Leave it for more than 5 minutes. Remove the dough if it starts to itch.
5) Rub the mixture on your face with lukewarm water.
6) Splash your face with cold water. This will help to close the pores. It will sting, so dab your face with a towel immediately after.
- Repeat no more than 2 or 3 times per week
- NOTE: Your skin will be dry after, but you must wait at least 3-5 hours (or overnight if you apply before bedtime) before putting facial moisturizer. this method is also one of the best way to get rid of blackheads!
Tips for treating blackheads on nose
Apart from excellent habits of skin care and healthy diet, what can you do for your skin? If you feel comfortable, try to use a blackhead remover on the nose manual. Think of using a deep cleansing facial from time to time. Choose products skin care that are well suited to your skin. No matter how tempted you are, do not try to remove blackheads by squeezing with your fingers. And alway observe after trying all these remedies which is the best way to get rid of blackheads that suits your skin!