- Before extracting a blackhead, it should be disinfected with alcohol swab camphor.
To extract blackheads and do not irritate the skin, some precautions are necessary: a few minutes before doing so, apply on your face towel soaked in hot water and squeeze the liquid. The steam will dilate your pores. Then pinch each black dot with your finger covered with gauze. After disinfection, apply a toner.
- To remove your blackheads, you pass cotton soaked with lemon juice over the face every night for a week and wash your face every morning with soap for oily skin.
Be careful not to pierce your blackheads before passing the lemon juice, otherwise it may hurt you!
- Best way to get rid of blackheads, boil water in a saucepan, remove from heat and place your face above the steam. After ten minutes, take out your blackheads by squeezing around with a handkerchief.
You can finish your anti blackheads with a clay mask that will soften your skin.
- To remove blackheads effectively present on the nose, rub the affected area with half a tomato.
Let the tomato juice take effect for twenty minutes.
Repeat this treatment regularly to be effective against your blackheads.
- Another best way to get rid of blackheads, boil thyme and bay leaf in a saucepan filled with water.
Put your face over the pot while covering your head with a clean towel. Stay like this for about a quarter of an hour.
Then remove the blackheads with a blackhead pulls or a handkerchief, they come out easily.
- To obtain the best way to get rid of blackheads on your face, you can use the following recipe.
Put two pinches of salt in the palm of your hand.
Wet the salt with a little olive oil, so that the salt absorbs oil.
Massage your face with the preparation and rinse with cold water.
To do 1 time per week to be effective against blackheads!
To remove blackheads, prepare a mask with two tablespoons of corn flour (or oats) mixed with a beaten egg white.
Apply on the face.
Let stand a few minutes, then wipe with a dry cloth.
Rinse your face with rose water.
Dab gently with a towel to dry.
Your blackheads will disappear!